This is to inform all candidates, who applied for admission into Jigawa State College of Education Gumel, in Affiliation to Bayero University, Kano through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 academic session that the admission list has been released.
JSCOE Gumel NCE, Pre-NCE and Degree admission list has been released and uploaded online for 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly proceed to the school notice board to confirm your admission status.
- Kindly log on to JSCOE Gumel online admission portal via http://jscoegumel.admissions.cloud/
- Click on the Existing Application Button
- Enter USERNAME and PASSWORD in the box provided
- Click on the LOGIN Button to access your admission status.
All Prospective JSCOE, Gumel candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your JSCOE, Gumel admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
NB: All successfully admitted candidates for 2020/2021 session in to SCHOOL OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES (In Affiliation With BUK) JSCOE Gumel are advised to proceed to the institution for their screening exercise from Monday 17th May to Wednesday 20th May, 2021 while NCE Candidates are to report to the institution for their screening exercise and collection of admission letters on Monday 22nd August, 2021.
Come along with all the original credentials for screening exercise and 3,000 for acceptance fee.
Congratulations on your admission offer!!!